Payment and shipping instructions
Masks are $12 each, or $10 each when you purchase 2 or more.
Payments can be made via credit/debit card and are facilitated via PayPal (no PayPal account required!) for direct online payment.
Masks can either be dropped at the door within the Oakville & Burlington area or picked up at St Paul’s on a Monday/Friday training night, entirely for free. Alternatively, they can be shipped by Canada Post for an additional $5.
Wear and use
Please follow Health Canada Instructions for the wear and care of cloth face masks.
- Reusable Cloth face mask
- Made of 3 layers of material
- 100% Cotton
- Unisex – one size fits Most
- Covers your mouth and nose
- Features an integrated metal nose frame that adjusts for better fit
- Interior filter pocket for adding optional filter
- 1 Filter Included in package
- Elastic straps with an adjustable toggle for a comfortable fit behind your ears
- Recommended – Wash and dry before your first use
- Care instructions: Hand wash or machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Lay flat to air dry. Do not iron.
- The reusable mask is not medical grade or a direct substitute for N95, surgical, or procedural masks.
- It should NOT be used as a replacement for conventional and approved Personal Protective Equipment.
- The reusable mask is not Health Canada, FDA or CDC approved and is for personal use only.